fredag 16. oktober 2009

Update

It's a while since I have been writing now because i have been really busy the last couple of weeks but now I'm gonna go ahead and give you all an update.

The football team lost last week against Harlingen Cardinals 7-63. This week we won over Harlingen south hawks 28-12. One of my friends Gabby won another cross country gold medal and is now the best cc runner in the valley. The lady wolverine volleyball team played against the lady cardinals and won 3 of 5 sets.

On Saturday we went to my hostsister's soccer game and after that we went to Pet Smart which is a huge pet store to buy some clothes for our dogs because it was only 20 degrees Celsius so they were could. On Sunday we went to church and to the mall. Guess what. I bought another pair of shoes. My third pair here so far. We had a day of from school on Monday and we used it to clean the house. It took us all day.

This weekend I was supposed to go to San Marcus which is about a 5 hour drive from here to go see my host sisters cheerleading competition, but I got selected to go to a field trip with school so I'm gonna stay here with my host grandparents. The field trip is to a museum in Edinburgh. It's from 10am-4pm and we get free lunch at Peter Piper Pizza.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar