torsdag 22. april 2010

Friday march 26 my family came from Norway to visit me here in Texas. My American family and I went to San Antonio to pick them up at the airport there. It was so good to see them again after 8 months. I even shed tear of happiness. I had missed just to have them around me in my daily life. Finally I had them all to my self for 10 days.

We went to Austin that Saturday. We saw the capital which btw the only state capital bigger than the National capital Washington DC. We also went to see the Texas Longhorns football stadium. After Austin we went to Gruene, the worlds cutes little town. In the evening we went to the River Walk in San Antonio. On Sunday we went back to the River Walk and got on one of the little tour boat. After that we went to the Alamo, and then we headed back home.


I had to go to school the week they were here, but we still got to do many things together.They went to see me in a track meet, we went to the outlets and in the beginning of the weekend we spent at the beach. Easter Sunday we had a big easter party with humonguos amounts of food an egg hunt and a piñata.


On Monday I took the day of from school to say goodbye. It was harder than I had thought to see them leave again, but at least this time I knew that I was going to see them again in less than 2 months.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar