onsdag 26. mai 2010

Party in the USA

May 24th was the day i turned 18! I really can't believe I'm an adult yet :o I still feel like a child not really ready to grow up. I had been asking my friends for a long time what we should do for my birthday, but we never came up with anything but my host parents said that we would have a little BQQ at the house, because it was my host grandfathers birthday too.

When I got to school the the day of my birthday my friends told me "We already know what we are going to do so you cant say no! and we already talked to your hostmom and she said it was okay." They told me they would take me to the mall and give me money to go shopping. I think that was really nice!. After our little shopping trip we were going to go eat out. They wanted me to call my hostbrother Renan and ask if he wanted to go too. I told them no because he probably wouldn't want to go. They ended up calling him and said we were almost there and he had to go with us. When we drove down the street i noticed that there were a lot of cars parked in front of my house. When i opened the door all of my "Texas family" and many of my friends were there "surprise!". Wow I did not expect that at all! It was very nice of them. Definitely a birthday I will always remember.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar