lørdag 14. november 2009

Basketball ++

Hi again first of all I want to thank you all for reading my blog. I have almost 1000 unique visitor now and that is super cool. I did not know when I first started writing that so many would be reading it. Awesome!

Two weeks ago was Halloween. We started the day with cleaning the house before we went to Sarah's last soccer game for the season. They won 11-0! We had brought our costumes to the game because we left directly from the game to a family friend's house. We changed before we all went trick or treating. Here people in all ages go. In most of the houses there were people sitting outside to give out the candies and all the houses were decorated. I was dressed up as little red riding hood, Renan was a Rockey Balboa, Sydney was the little mermaid and Sarah was a zombie soccer player. We got a lot of candies we went back to the house for a little while before we went back home and ate all the candies :p
I'll post a picture from Halloween later.

This week the basketball season started I had my first game on Tuesday. We also played a tournament this week. We had one game on Thursday and two on Friday. We lost all our games, but I had a lot of fun. We'll do better next time ;) On the game on Thursday i made my first foul and the ref came up and congratulated me. In the first game on Friday i finally made my first basket in the game it felt so good hopefully there will be many more of those later.

One ting i have noticed is that all the teams we have played against have a lot taller girls than we have. I'm actually the tallest girl on my team. Good excuse for why we haven't won yet ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar