tirsdag 3. november 2009

Busy life

You think your life is busy you have a lot to do? Really? I Used to think my life was busy, but it really wasn't. I always had a few minutes here and an hour there, now I have nothing. Last weekend I took my ACT test from 8am to 12pm then I went to my host grandmothers house to set up tables and chairs for a party we were going to have for my host great grandmother later. After that I went to my other host grandmothers house to make food for the party. We got home at 5.30 pm and then we had 30 min to shower and get dressed for the party. At the party I was busy all the time serving people drinks and cakes.

On sunday I went to my host sisters cheer leading show. After the show I went with my friend to her church and afterwards we went to McDonalds with all her friends from church and we had a great time.

Then another week started and also basketball practices. I'm at school from 8am to 3.47pm and than I have practices from 4 to 6 EVERYDAY and on Saturdays from 10am to 12pm. On weekdays I'm home between 6.30pm and 7pm. Then I take a shower eat dinner do my homework and go to bed. Home in Norway I would watch a lot of series like Desperate House Wifes, Gossip Girl and Grace Anatomy. I was looking forward to see all these shows before my friends in Norway, because they come out earlier here, but I don't have any time left over to watch TV. The life of an exchange student is busy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar