mandag 21. desember 2009

Basketball games

On December 1st we won our first basketball game or actually we had won one before but that was when i went to Austin so it didn't really count for me.

This time we played against la Joya and won 36-43, but i have never seen my coach as mad as he was that day. We didn't really play that good. We lost a lot of balls because we made bad passes an we also lost 20 free throws! The day after he punished us with 20 laps around the gym.

The next Tuesday we played against Edinburg Bobcats and lost bad. The head coach was mad at us for not being depressed about the loss. Everything here is very competitive and this was our first district game so they were not happy, but I can't help but being happy. Of course I like it better when we win, but I realize that we are not gonna win every game. Our district is the toughest in the valley and we are not that good, but I like the game a lot and I'm happy as long as I get to play. I have finally found a sport that I really like.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar