fredag 5. februar 2010

Finally an up date

I have been real bad at writing, and a lot of things has happened since last time. We had Christmas break an new years it was Nice to see how they celebrate the holly days in another country. What i noticed was that it's not as formal as in Norway. Some of our guests even came in warm ups. For me Christmas is all about traditions but they didn't have very many here. They invited a lot of people over for Christmas eve and my host dad made a real good meal.

In the break i also went to San Antonio on s field trip to see the lion king musical. I was so good and i was really impressed about the creative costumes and the actors were really good too!

Today i had my last basketball practice and to morrow is my last game! I cannot believe that the season is over already. I have had so much fun and i have learned a lot. I'm very grateful to all my coaches and team mates for being patient with me and teaching me everything I know about basketball.

Today was also the varsity team's last home game and parent night. They presented all the varsity players with their parents. At the end they said "we would also like to recognize another young lady for her dedication to basketball, an exchange student Linn Boldevin from Norway. I didn't know anythig about it. They also gave me a poster with my picture on it. I Think it was very Nice of them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar