fredag 4. september 2009

Brazilian guy

Our football team won yesterday! Stay green wolverine! It was a lot of fun to watch all the people form my school. At halftime the band played and the dazzlers danced and the cheerleaders cheered throughout the whole game. It's just like you see in the movies! And the prep rally was a lot of fun to! We were pretty much just screaming and cheering for the football players. The cheer leaders, dazzlers and band preformed.

Tomorrow we are going to the airport to pick up Rennan. Rennan is a guy from Brazil that is going to live with us till they can find another family for him. Then we are going to be a really multi national household! Brazilian, Norwegian, Mexican and American at once. It's going to be rally interesting.

I don't know why, but I have been in a really good mood the last couple of days. I'm going around singing, dancing and smiling all day long. I'm really settling in here now, I'm also working out every day and it is giving me a lot of extra energy. I'm looking forward to every day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar