onsdag 2. september 2009

Football game!



The basketball practices isn't that bad any more. That doesn't mean my muscles are not soar, but I'm doing better. All Tuesdays and Thursdays we are going to be in the wight room and today we were running around the track. We ran four times around. That is 1 mile, but that was not all we ran up and down the bleachers at both sides of the track so it was actually much longer. I didn't really mind because I like running and fore once I weren't the last one and it felt really good.
Tomorrow we are going to have a prep rally for the football team in 8th period. I don't really know what that means, but I think they are going to present all the football players and start cheering before the game tomorrow night. One of the girls in my class Stephanie is going to pick me up and we are going with her friends to the game. I'm really exited, even though I think it is a silly sport I think I would like this game better. I know the guys that are out there playing I will show school spirit by cheering for my team. GO WOLVERINS!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar