mandag 31. august 2009

Basketball

In girls athletics we had to choose a sport we wanted to try out for and I choose basketball. Last week we didn't work out at all, but today was different. We were running dribbling, jumping doing sit ups and push ups running some more doing pretzels, dribbling and a little stretching. I didn't even know it was possible to be as exhausted as I was when we were done. I could hardly breath because my chest was hurting so much. We had only been working out for 40 min! I know that the volleyball team has 2.5 hours long practices and I could hardly do 40 min! I'm really out of shape, but hopefully I'm gonna get better so that when I'm back in Norway I will be in the best shape I have ever been in.

I'm not looking forward till tomorrow. My muscles is going to be so soar and I have the same practice every day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar