onsdag 19. august 2009

The first week

On the weekdays that followed we didn't really do much. My hostparent were at work sydney (my hostsiter) was in daycare. I was only me and Sarah (also hostsister) at home. We watched some tv, worked out a little and did some chores around the house. In the evenings my Sarah had some basketball games and we went to cheer for her. Her team was really good! They won against girls that were up till two years older than them!
On Saturday me and my hostmother drove Sydney to cheerleading practices and then we met my hostgrandmother and went to a bunch of garage sales. It was fun, but also HOT. It so hot down here one day it was 45 degrees Celsius! That is why we mostly stay inside. It's nice and cool with the air condition on.
On Sunday we didn't og to church, went to the beach. It was so beautiful there. It was nice and soft sand, the water was warm and clean. We were there all day just relaxing and enjoying ourself in the water.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar