fredag 14. august 2009

The last day of camp!

The last day came to fast. We could nor believe it was Friday already. It's incredible how fast you can make good friends. We had known etch other only 2 weeks, but still we had become really close. The day started as usual with breakfast and classes only the classes was shorter tis last day we were finished by 12 and then it was lunch. All our teacher had been great and we had learned s lot from them. We bought them all a thank you card were everyone in my class signed. We also bought our homeroom teacher Heather a t-shirt that everyone wrote a little something on.
After lunch all the classes in Kennedy High School (A3, B3, C3 and D3) met in the auditorium to have a “Graduation”. We went on the stage one and one and got a diploma for finishing the camp.
We went of to pack our stuff, but we had to leave some cloths because we were having a goodbye dance. After dinner we went down to the ice arena and left our luggage there and went to change for the dance. Suddenly they told us to go out on the football field and no one knew why. It was fireworks! It was beautiful and lasted for about 20 min. I even think I saw the map of Norway in red white and blue!
We went back and danced some more before we went back to our dorms for the last time to change. After we had changed we went back down to the ice arena were they were showing a lot of pictures from the past two weeks. It was really sad everyone was crying and hugging. Max were the first one to leave at 12 am and then it was Mirko and me at 12.30 am. It was to soon. I felt like I didn't have enough time to say goodbye. I think the worst part was knowing that now I was one my own. Madeleine had been with me so far, but not any more.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar