mandag 17. august 2009

My first days in Texas!

Later that first night we went to both my host grandparents houses and I got to meet some more of the people I'm gonna be around the next 10 months, and they were all realy nice.

The next day was a Sunday and here Sundays means church. We went to the church at 10 am because that is the only time the sermon is in English, the others is in Spanish. When we got to the church it was packed with people so we decided to go to another church and we were in a Spanish one after all, but it did not really matter.
After church my hostmother and my new sisters took me to a movie. We watched “Aliens in the Attic”. It was actually a pretty funny movie. We also went to the mall just to buy my hostsister some shoes, but I ended up buying a pair of capri jeans and a pair of shoes too. When I was going to pay, the cashier started talking to me in Spanish. I didn't understand a thing of what she was saying so my answer was “ØØH English pleas”. My hostsister will never stop teasing me for that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar