søndag 16. august 2009

Traveling

I cried on the buss until I fell a sleep. When we got to the airport we had to wait in a long line to check in there were so many people there. Then I had to say good bye to Mirko too because he was going on another plane. When I finally got on my plane I fell a sleep again.
When I woke up the plane was about to land in Washington DC. The airport was huge, and I had only seen a small part of it. I took a bus to the terminal that my next plane was going to leave from. It was about 9 am and I figured that I should go and find something to eat. Because of my allergy there wasn't much to choose from so I ended up buying fries for breakfast. And then there was only 3 and a half hours more waiting.




The worst part about the waiting wasn't that I was board, but I was tired and emotionally a mess. I had just said goodbye to all my new and old friends at the camp first of all, I had started to miss my friends and family home in Norway and I was excited and nervous about meeting the family I was going to spend 10 months with. Some how the time passed bye and I was on a plane again and again I fell asleep. And then I we were in Huston. I only had to wait in Huston for about 15 min. I was on my last plane for the day and I was too excited to sleep.



The airport of McAllen was really small. I did not know what my host family looked like so I started looking for two young adults with two kids, and I found them rigth away. They were looking like Mexicans like most of the people in the area. They were really nice. They helped me find my luggage and then we went out to eat. I was starving, I had not eaten any thing else than the fries all day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar