lørdag 8. august 2009

The rest of the weekend

Saturday we went to a beach by the lake. It was really nice there. We could rent a bout, play volleyball, swim or just relax in the sun. I wanted to go swimming, but I had forgot my bikini in my dorm so I just swam with my dress on. It was rally hot so it dried fast. We passed an American football to each other and got something to eat from the kiosk, and then it was time to go “home” again.
On Sunday we got to catch up on some sleeping. We had brunch from 10 to 12 I think and my volleyball game was at 11.50. After the game we where just hanging around until we left for the baseball game.
I was really excited about the game because I had never seen a baseball game before, not even on TV. I must say I was a little disappointed. First of all the game lasted 3 hours and there was not a lot of action. I liked the BBQ we got though and the Cracker Jack. When we got home we just sat down on the grass right outside our dorms because it was soon to be bed time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar