torsdag 17. september 2009

A lot of food at school

Yesterday was a crazy day. First i had government class and my teacher took us to the gosenter. Every one had to sign up for the ACT test which is a test all Americans have to take to get accepted to collage. She wants everyone to take the test even if they are not planning to go to collage because she wants everyone to have the opportunity if they decide they will go after all. I had to sign up too. I don't really mind doing the test. First of all my teacher gives us a 100 as a test grade for signing up and another 100 for actually taking the test. The second thing is that we get to take this test for free and if you are not in high school you have to pay for the test. That means that if i decide to take a semester of collage here I have already taken the test for free.

After government i had physics and we had a test that i hopefully did good on. After physics I had anatomy and we had to present our project. The project was called "Edible organ - 3D" Which meant that we had to make an organ in a material we could eat in a 3D shape and do some research on our organ. I got the eye and made it out of "marsipan" which I made from scratch. Eggs powdered sugar and egg white. After the presentation we tasted everyones projects and rated te best ones. Bianca's tung was the best, my eye was second and Izzy's brain was 3. It is actually a coincidence that those three are the ones I have a picture of.










After anatomy we had Spanish and because we live so close to the boarder and every one here are Mexicans we had to celebrate their independence day which was yeasterday. All we did in class was eating Mexican food. It was a good day at school. We should have more days like this.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar